Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

To Fake Tan or Embrace my Paleness??

 Here in the UK the weather has been dull, Rain and COLD!!! We were having such nice warm weather and then one morning last week it was so cold outside I literally froze my butt off!! Hat, Scarf and gloves were bought out, It was that bad!

My dilemma is do I fake tan in these cold dark months of the year?( Oct-Nov-Dec-Jan etc..) or Do I embrace my Paleness which is great for Halloween at the end of this month!! 

I have an abundance of fake tans, self tans, gradual tans etc.. I always enjoy fake tanning after a shower and exfoliation, I love the colour that I get after fake tanning, I feel all healthy and bronzed, my make-up goes on so much better when I have tan on my face. 
 When I'm pale I feel like I'm breaking myself in for Frankenstein's bride! I have to change all my make-up over to pale and interesting colours and get the Autumn/Winter shades of nail polish out! Great Stuff! I wonder if when I fake tan will I look as if I'm totally Fake as I won't be the same colour as everyone else who embraces the paleness of the cold wet dull months of the year Or should I get bronzed to stand out so I can pretend I've just been holidaying on the coast of Malaga ~ All year round sunbathing! I am so opposed to sunbeds though, I totally believe that they're a risk to your health and give you premature wrinkles, I do not and will not get involved with a sunbed, I would rather be pale and vampire-like for the rest of my life than go on a sunbed! Oosh!

So! My question is Do You fake tan in the cold dull wet months of the year Or Do you stay pale and proud?? Let me know in the comments box which you prefer...

Some of my Self Tan Collection! Well used and grubby!




Thanks for reading.

Lynda.

2 comments:

  1. I tan all year round. I see you have nip and fab there, a lovely natural tan, maybe that's a better colour for winter months!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nip + Fab is a great tanning gel, I love the scent and it's a nice subtle glow :D

      Delete