Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Avon Mega Effects Mascara Review UK.



Today, I'm writing a review for the Avon Mega Effects Mascara ~ Blackest Black which I bought on Ebay.co.uk for £6.00

I took my fave mascara off at the moment (Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam) and applied the Mega Effects with the trendy brush that comes with it, It reminds me of a paint brush but an adjustable one!

I applied it to my eyelashes and Bam!!! Coated lashes from root to tips!

I'm going to need a lot of practice so I don't keep smudging my eyes every time I apply

It claims on the website "breakthrough mascara provides 24-hour volume, leaving lashes darker, denser and more dramatic. Get ready for a corner to corner lash transformation with our first ever Wonderbrush."

I find it gives good coverage to my lashes, Not so much volume but lengthens and separates but is a very wet formula, takes a while to dry and when I was applying, because I have hooded eyelids, the mascara smudged on my top lid and underneath the bottom lashes, (I've taken a few pictures to show how much it smudged, please excuse the bags Shopping trolley under my eye, getting used to early mornings again with back to school)

I like this mascara but I find it a big gimmicky, comes in a paint pot with an adjustable paint brush, nice to be able to move the wand around so I can get my lashes from different angles but hopefully the formula dries out a little bit over the weeks of usage because I can't cope with waiting times in the morning, I need to apply and go out the door! 

All I can say is give it a try and see how you like it but I don't think I could wear this for a night out or for a dramatic Make-up look, doesn't give lashes a lot of volume but it's nice enough to use for every day but I'll have to wait for the smudges to dry to wipe away with a cotton bud.


Currently retailing for £10.00 on the Avon Website but I got mine from Ebay UK so have a browse and see if you like it!  



Let me know if you've tried this mascara and what do you think of the results?

 http://avonshop.co.uk/mega effects mascara

Thanks for reading

Lynda.

No comments:

Post a Comment